Wednesday 7 December 2011

Proudly brought to you by.....

It's no secret to any regular follower of the blog or listener of the podcast, I've been a huge fan of Lisa Mutch for some time. Lisa is the creative genius behind NorthboundKnitting: a gathering of  hand dyed yarn and fibre as well as strong and classic pattern designs.

Askew by Lisa Mutch

I am so proud to welcome Lisa as a new sponsor. I hope all of you will make her feel very welcome in our playful community. 

Fibre like this makes me want to spin...


psssssst ask Santa if he's bringing you any of these lovelies this year....

3 comments:

Clare Carter said...

Awesome news! I have lots of love for these patterns. I recently bought Uncommon Clouds and can't wait to cast on Altostratus..... now to get my mitts on some of the scrummy yarn....

drMolly, the BeanQueen said...

Mmmmm what lovely fiber!

docM

L. P. said...

I still enjoy your podcast. I like Lisa's heart ache cowl the best, the Altostratus cardigan the next best. Your recipes all sound so yummy, too. lpstarr on Ravelry